POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Help with detailed floor : Help with detailed floor Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:24:31 EDT (-0400)
  Help with detailed floor
From: Josh
Date: 11 Jul 2004 11:50:00
Message: <web.40f1614e9926660e4f812c160@news.povray.org>
Hi.  I have been using Pov-Ray for about a week and have started a few
projects.  One of them is a little scene for when I start school next fall
(it is a skull on a dungeon floor).  I got a skull model and have the
textures just how I want them, but the floor is giving me problems.  I want
it to be more detailed than I currently know how.  Can you guys give me
some suggestions?
Here is what I have to far: http://dxhut.xepher.net/pics/s.jpg

Also, how can I get the cracks between bricks to look deeper??  I tried
increasing the float value after the "brick" keyword without success.
Thanks in advance.